one high school going on college. So many of his assignments and projects require the computer, he very limited access to one. if he looking for a good-sized laptop (preferable 15-17 inches), dell or hp brand, and are good for school. I also don't want anything bulky, and that has a price range of 500-800 dollars! Also prefer windows 7???
If you want to choose between HP and Dell than I would recommend Dell over HP. The reason is the reliability. HP does have good laptops but between them Dell has an upper edge.
On the other hand I have one laptop in my mind from Dell which has the price of around $700 under your budget, 15.6 inch of screen and it is not a bulky laptop.
Also it is good for students as well as it has really good features which are necessary to perform the tasks efficiently. Here is a review which explains all of the dimensions of this laptop:
I'd recommend you both of them
Dell Latitude D630
Intel Core2Duo - 2.0GHz Processor, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard drive, CD -R W/DVD -ROM Drive, WiFi/Wireless, Hi-Speed Ethernet, Windows 7 Home Premium Installed (MAR) License, 14.1inch Display Screen
Price : US$179.00
Dell Latitude E6400
Intel Core2Duo - 2.4GHz Processor, 4GB Ram, 80GB Harddrive, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive, WiFi/Wireless, Hi-Speed Ethernet, Windows 7 Home Premium Installed (MAR) License, 14.1inch Display Screen
Price : US$199.00
If you want to choose between HP and Dell than I would recommend Dell over HP. The reason is the reliability. HP does have good laptops but between them Dell has an upper edge.
On the other hand I have one laptop in my mind from Dell which has the price of around $700 under your budget, 15.6 inch of screen and it is not a bulky laptop.
Also it is good for students as well as it has really good features which are necessary to perform the tasks efficiently. Here is a review which explains all of the dimensions of this laptop:
I'd recommend you both of them
Dell Latitude D630
Intel Core2Duo - 2.0GHz Processor, 2GB Ram, 80GB Hard drive, CD -R W/DVD -ROM Drive, WiFi/Wireless, Hi-Speed Ethernet, Windows 7 Home Premium Installed (MAR) License, 14.1inch Display Screen
Price : US$179.00
Dell Latitude E6400
Intel Core2Duo - 2.4GHz Processor, 4GB Ram, 80GB Harddrive, CD-RW/DVD-ROM Drive, WiFi/Wireless, Hi-Speed Ethernet, Windows 7 Home Premium Installed (MAR) License, 14.1inch Display Screen
Price : US$199.00
No comments:
Post a Comment